What is the Carolina/Virginia Network?
It helps presbyteries plant multiplying churches that will seek to transform a lost world by His love by:
- Equipping compassionate leaders dedicated to church expansion and renewal
- Encouraging those leaders
- Educating pastors and congregations on the need for building churches
- Enabling church planting through raising and sharing resources
- Expanding networks and multiplying new churches.
- Prayer: It is our first priority and through it God releases His power to bring change to individuals, churches and culture.
- The Bible: As a primary means of grace it is to be communicated lovingly, meaningfully and in a culturally relevant way with a goal of making disciples.
- Worship: We were created to be worshippers of God in all of life by establishing worshipping communities that are Christ focused, biblically directed, and culturally relevant to the target.
- Community: God designed us to live in diverse communities of faith where service, mercy, and encouragement help produce both servant leaders and mature disciples.
- Equipping: God empowers and equips every believer to utilize their gifts in passion-driven ministry. (2 Tim 2:2)
- Stewardship: Because all resources are from God, we are to manage everything He provides in order to build His Kingdom.
- Gospel: All believers through both their words and actions are compelled to seek the lost that many may be saved and become reproducing disciples.